Friday, March 26, 2010

A Taste of Scandinavia (Cookbook)


It was the cover of Trina Hahnemann's cookbook that first captured my attention. It was the rest of her cookbook that captured my time. It's a cookbook you could look at over and over, one for the recipes, and two for the beautiful photos.
Her cookbook is laid out in seasons (Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter). Each season hosts different dishes and drinks. One thing this cookbook has inspired in me is to really stop and see the textures, colors and to take in the smells while I am preparing my meals; even one as simple as granola and fruit in the morning. I find the more time I give to notice my food, the more I enjoy the taste of my food.
I hope this weekend you will find that time to truly see & taste a meal with the ones you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...