Saturday, January 14, 2012

A "New Girl" Makes Me Laugh

Who would have thought when I watched the pilot episode of New Girl, starring Zooey Deschanel, that I would find its quirkiness so funny? I have found myself laughing so hard that I confess, I've snorted (while also cringing at its VERY awkward moments). I find it  to be funny
and a little bit endearing. 
About The Show
After a bad break-up, Jess Day needs a new place to live. An online search leads her to a great loft...and three single guys she's never met before. But Jess moves in, and through her upbeat personality, unique sense of self and the unlikely support of her new roommates, she learns to move on.
(pictures courtesy of: google, 
synopsis courtesy of fox)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...