Monday, September 13, 2010

Hit 'Send'

“I turn on my computer. I wait patiently as it connects. I go online. 

My breath catches in my chest until I hear 3 little words, 

"You've got mail." 

I hear nothing, not a sound on the streets of New York. 

Just the beat of my own heart. I have

mail...from you.” 

Kathleen Kelly (You've Got Mail) 



I love receiving a hand-written letter or card in the mail...I also realized that I love receiving mail when I open my computer. I find it fascinating when I actually sit down and think about it, that I can receive or send words to another person who is half way around the word in a matter of seconds. 
Really, how incredible is that? 
So, I want to take more opportunities
to not only hand write a note but to type one out and
hit 'send'. 
(Photos courtesy of: we heart it) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...