Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Normal Thursday

AM
7:00-Good morning:) 
7:30-Chase the puppy around the table because he is stealing food
8:00-Hold my niece
9:00-Take pictures on my way to work to send to my friend 
9:30-Read cards at Target that make me laugh
10:00 Start work 

PM 
3:00 Make a mozzarella, basil, tomato sandwich...it is so delicious!
4:00 Do some cleaning
5:00 Do my homework (I re-learned my personality type today) 
6:00 Watch as hail and rain come pouring down
6:30 Watch as the pups come running into the house, not realizing they have been rolling around in the mud and grass...chase them with the towel to try and clean them off
7:00 Make pasta for dinner (a light cream sauce, with sun dried tomatoes, and gorgonzola) 
For most of us, our days are filled with normal moments, and responsibilities. I like that normal can be a gift. Just being able to work, play, have that cup of coffee...all those things can be quite wonderful. I am thankful for normal.
(Photos courtesy of: weheartit.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...