Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Brothers & Sisters





I just recently came back from seeing all my siblings in Florida. My beautiful sister and her husband opened up their home to the whole clan and one huge german shepherd (who by the way, when you would say "squirrel!" he would perk up his ears and go rushing off to see where this elusive squirrel was:). I had such a wonderful time; the days went by to quickly. I love the loudness of my family when we are laughing or telling stories. I love that we love food so we either make good food or find good food. I love how my little niece would race around in her little walker (it is a good thing she has 16 more years to learn how to drive) I love that even in our oddities we still care for one another, And most of all...I love that they are my family. I am a lucky woman.
(Photos courtesy of:Nadia Hampton & Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...