Thursday, April 22, 2010

UP



A few days ago at 7:30 in the morning, I happened to look out the window and much to my surprise and delight I saw a bright, red, hot air balloon slowly floating by. I kept watching it until it was out of my sight. It made me smile.
The next morning do you know what happened? The same exact thing. I had to laugh because it was such a nice surprise the first time but a second time? I have never been in a hot air balloon but one day...I think I will put that on my wish list:)
(Photos courtesy of: www.weheartit.com)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Libby ! This is Samy from Germany. Remember me ? It's been a long time. How are you ? What are you doing these days ?
    Just wanted to leave some greetings and say that you have a beautiful blog here.

    ...Oh and by the way. I've been in a hot air balloon a few years ago and i can higly recommend it ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...