Wednesday, August 25, 2010

San Francisco






"San Francisco itself is art, above all literary art. Every block is a short story, every hill a novel. Every home a poem, every dweller within immortal. That is the whole truth."



I love the city of San Francisco and even though it has been a long time since I've been there I still dream about when I can go visit again.

1. San Francisco Public Library
~When I first walked through the doors of this library I was stunned at how beautiful the architecture was.

2. Alamo Square
~One of the most fun memories I have of this city took place late in the evening at Alamo Square when a group of friends and I took a walk, played 'Heads up 7 up', tried peeking in the window of the house where Full House was supposedly filmed and then went racing away giggling (yes giggling) into the night.

3. Palace of Fine Arts
~This is where you want to go on a Sunday afternoon with a book, and picnic basket. It is so peaceful, and beautiful.

(Photos courtesy of: google image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...