Monday, August 29, 2011

Work

This mornng I got up, while the sun was just poking its head up, to get ready for work.
Can I confess something? I'm thankful for work. I'm thankful I have a job.
Maybe it was the way I was raised or the area I grew up in, but work
was never looked on as a bad thing. Instead it was something you knew
you just did. You were supposed to do it well; work hard and turn the lights off
if you were the last one to leave.
I'm thankful, even though I am only a towering 5'2 and have trouble with tall shelves, that I am healthy enough to wake up on a Monday morning and go to work.

All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

"A free lunch is only found in mousetraps."
John Capuzzi
 
Benjamin Franklin
(photos courtesy of: weheartit, google image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...