Saturday, August 25, 2012

My apologies...

I apologize that is has been 18 days,
 15 hrs, and 56 minutes since I last 
wrote on here. 
Here is an outline of what my last
two weeks have looked like:

1. School work
 (if only putting on my square framed glasses
actually made me smarter;)
2. My beautiful sister came to visit
3. My wonderful boyfriend came to visit
4. My brother had his 33rd birthday
(what the heck do you get your older 
brother except a Zombie survival guide?)
5. Work
 (in the retail business Christmas is pounding on the door; yikes!)
6. Family movie night 
(Please, watch The Help...I cried and laughed)
7. Family Dinner Night 
(my sister-in-law made the appetizer, I made the
 main course, and yes, my brother made dessert).

I hope this list is an adequate enough excuse for 
my absence. 
Happy Saturday to you!

(photos by: jason lee,
weheartit)

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...