Friday, December 3, 2010

Snow Day

On Wednesday it snowed, and snowed, and snowed. Schools were shut down,
 traffic crawled, businesses were slow and...and it was one of the best snow
days I've ever had! I made a snowman with the little lady I work with;
okay actually I made the snowman and she pelted me with clumps of snow
the whole time laughing in the cute way she does:) 
When I got off of work I went to my friends' home wrapped myself in a cozy blanket, started out with a cup of hot chocolate, then had delicious homemade pecan pie (with whip cream of course), watched a movie, talked & laughed and then had pizza (delivered). Really, can you think of a more fun snow day?
 Me neither. 
(Photos courtesy of: google image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...