Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hop Into My Life (Beatrix Potter)

What do Squirrel Nutkin, Peter Rabbit, Benjamin Bunny, Jemima Puddle-Duck, Johnny Townmouse, Tom Thumb and Hunka Munka have in common? 
They were all created by the wonderful children's author Beatrix Potter! 
I love the stories and illustrations by Beatrix Potter...I mean who 
could not like a little mouse named Hunka Munka or silly duck named 
Jemima-Puddle-Duck?
When I was home visiting my parents this past fall, I sat down and re-read some of these stories and it reminded me  of when my Mom would sit down before we went to bed and she would read these stories to us, and at the end my younger brother would say, 
"Read again, Mommy."
(Photos courtesy of: google image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...