Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rest

"Sometimes the most urgent thing you can possibly do is take a complete rest."
Ashleigh Brilliant

"Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time." 
John Lubbock
"Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work." 
Ralph Marston
Last night I thought I was going to take a bath but as I began to draw the water I had the silliest thought go through my head, "I'm too tired to take a bath." So I turned the tap off, went to my room, crawled into bed, and fell asleep. It felt wonderful. Sometimes what my body needs more than a bath is simply rest. 
(photos courtesy of:weheartit) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...