Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lost and then Found

Yesterday my Mom told me that 3 months ago she had lost her wedding ring. She looked everywhere but couldn't find it and thought it might have  slipped off her finger into the burn barrel where they burn their trash. The ashes had been too wet because of the rainy spring, that it wasn't until yesterday that my Dad was able to shift through three shovel's full of ashes and finally found it. Her voice was so happy when she told me that it hadn't been damaged and that it was so good to finally have it back. 
Grow old with me!  The best is yet to be. ~Robert Browning

A man without a wife is like a vase without flowers.~African Proverb

Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.  ~Author Unknown
(photos courtesy of: weheartit) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...