Saturday, February 4, 2012

In Remy's World

This is Remy.
She is my brother and sister-in-law's German Shepherd, pet. I'd like to think she is now my pet too. 
 There are key words that make Remy very excited: "park", "ball", "walk", "cookie", and "ride". 
"Without a dog, squirrels won't have any reason to come into your yard to taunt." 

"Without a dog, no one will think you are the most amazing cook in the world just
because you can open a can." 
"Without a dog, I would have tassels on my throw pillows instead of little stubs of yarn 
that look like small worms." 

"A dog thinks everything you have to say is absolutely brilliant and fascinating, 
especially if you're holding a piece of food while you're talking." 
(Quotes courtesy of: W Bruce Cameron)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...