Thursday, February 23, 2012

Morning Walk

This past week, I have been taking our dog for a walk in the mornings. 
*She loves her walks; it's her favorite thing. That's what she told me
and wanted me to write. 
I have been trying to notice new things each time I go.
 One morning I could really smell the freshness of the air, as if it had just rained. 
Another morning I saw the daffodil flowers had bloomed on a certain corner. 
I always notice the squirrels scampering about, because I have to pull Remy
away from chasing them into the next county. 
I noticed an older couple doing lawn work, another lady speed walking while 
talking on the phone. 
And this morning, I noticed how warm the air had gotten; it felt like spring
was making an early appearance. 

(all photos courtesy of: weheartit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...