Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dear Scott and Rachael...

I remember you (Rachael) saying 
"Im not one of those brides who 
doesn't eat" as we were sitting eating
lunch (having already gone to the 
coffee shop earlier...we would later 
stop one more time for coffee:) 
I remember watching you get 
ready and you were so calm
I remember your father's face when
he saw you in your wedding gown
I remember your (Scott) face when you saw
Rachael walking towards you
I remember feeling how much you
loved your families and how you 
expressed that to them during the 
reception
I remember watching the groomsmen
decorating your getaway truck:) 
And I remember after you left, 
thinking "that was an amazing,
and beautiful wedding" 
Happy 2nd Anniversary my friends~
(photos courtesy of:kristenmarie)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...