Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lunch With Miss Margaret

Yesterday I had the pleasure of having lunch with Miss Margaret. 
Miss Margaret is my 61 year old friend.
She makes me laugh...a lot.
Example: 
Finding a place to eat yesterday
 she said, "Libby, I'll eat anywhere 
(besides the Olive Garden)
 as long as I know what my 
food was before it was killed."

She told me over lunch that
she use to love to watch boxing...
that one day she would like to go to Cuba...
and that she almost took her brand 
new Infiniti back to the dealership
because she couldn't figure out how
to start it with the new push button.
She said,"I asked for one with just a 
regular key, but they said, Ma'am  they 
don't come like that now." 
Thank you, Miss Margaret for being my friend. 

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive. - Anais Nin
(photos courtesy of: google)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...