Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday's Letter

Dear Monday, 
You let me sleep in this morning
 (I know, normally Saturday
let's people sleep in, but you're
 just good to me that way)...
You let me talk to my boyfriend
on the phone...
You gave me a great cup of coffee
that I could just sip, not have to
gulp down...
You've let me browse through
new recipes, be on pinterest,
read my favorite blogs...
it's not even noon and
it's already been a
sweet, and refreshing day.
Thank you. 

Sincerely, 
Libby 
P.S. Thank you for the hamburgers 
from Five Guys that my brother 
is walking through the door with:) 

*Thank you Open Spaces for this idea!
(prints courtesy of: sloeginfizz,

3 comments:

  1. ooooohhhh....your BOYFRIEND. first time announced to the web world :P

    i think michael is addicted to five guys. and i'm drooling now, as i look down on my pitiful looking salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Susan..your salads are always delicious. I wish you could make me salad every day!!!
    Libby, I love your stuff.. you're quite the artistic person. Mondays are great when we think about all the positive things it brings (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! I love doing friday letters, its such a fun way to reflect the day... Im glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...