Friday, July 1, 2011

My Favorite Little Things

I am sitting on my floor; the balcony door is open and a gentle breeze is blowing. I reached up to take out my earrings, and as I held them in my hand I just looked at them. They're a pair of glass-pearl earrings and they are one of most favorite pair of earrings to wear. They're simple, and yet I feel pretty when I slip them on.
On my window-sill I have small copy of the painting "The Kiss" by Gustav Klimt in a small frame. That is also another favorite of mine that is small and just makes me smile. It has no other purpose except to be beautiful.
Last week in the mail I received a package from a friend and when I opened it an old book titled "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" slipped out...it too is beautiful. 

(Photos courtesy of: me) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...