Friday, March 19, 2010

Song of Day (Fallin for You)


One evening my friend pulled out her guitar and began singing a song that made me feel like I should be sitting around a campfire on a summer's evening, when I asked her who the song was by she said "Colbie Caillat". Since that evening, Colbie Caillat has become one of my favorite singer/songwriters. Her music style reminds you of a sunny beach day, and riding in a car with the windows rolled down. I just saw her newest music video and it was not only adorable, it made me burst out laughing. I don't want to tell you why, I think when you watch it you will understand.
I hope this Friday night, you will pull out your favorite music and depending on your music style, make you dance around, play the air guitar or sit back with a glass of wine in your hand with a smile on your face:)
(You can find her music video at: http://www.youtube.com/user/colbiechannel?blend=1&ob=4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...