Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rubber boots



One day when I was in Northern Ireland I was walking down a street, with the rain falling down when I glanced through the window of a shoe store and sitting there were a pair of rubber boots. For the next few weeks I was there, whenever I would see those boots they would make me smile. All I could see in my head when I saw them was an image of a little boy or girl sploshing around in the rain puddles with their rubber boots on, not caring about getting dirty or wet, but only caring about how high the water would go each time their rubbered sole would come down. One day, if I ever own a pair of rubber boots, I will wear them with a little spring dress, a packed lunch to eat in the park and maybe, just maybe jump into a puddle:)
(Photos courtesy of:weheartit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...