Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring is in the Air

This morning I looked out the window and saw a little robin bird, then on the way home from work, I actually had my car window rolled part way down without my coat on...I think spring is in the air! Spring is one of my most favorite seasons. I've always lived places where the winters are cold and snowy, so I think part of the appeal of spring has always been that it promises warmth. But more than just warmth, you begin to hear birds chirping, the trees begin to bud and the flowers...oh the flowers! 
That is my weakness; seeing flowers begin to bloom always makes me sigh and want to break out in song like I am in a Disney animated movie (I withhold the breaking out into song due to public awareness and awkwardness). 
Now in a few days, if I write that it is snowing, just remind me of today. 
(photos courtesy of: weheartit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...