Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dolphin Memories

When I was little I had a silver dolphin ring that was given to me; I loved that ring. I wore it everyday. I remember reading books about dolphins at the library and thinking 
"I want to see a real dolphin one day".
I lost that ring eventually but my wish to see a real dolphin did come true. I was in Thailand, sitting on the back of a boat, my feet were dangling in the water as the boat was taking me back to shore. I remember being by myself when all of a sudden seeing something swimming behind the boat and then realizing they were dolphins. They were so graceful; it felt like that moment was just for me.
 After they stopped following, the sun set. 
It was magical.
(photos courtesy of:weheartit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...