Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother

Dedicated to my Mom. I love you.
"My mother never gave up on me. I messed up in school so much they were sending me home, but my mother sent me right back." ~Denzel Washington
"There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one." 
~Jill Churchill

"There never was a woman like her. She was gentle as a dove and brave as a lioness". 
~Andrew Jackson
I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.  They have clung to me all my life.  ~Abraham Lincoln

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.  ~Tenneva Jordan

Happy Mother's Day

(photos courtesy of:weheartit) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...