Saturday, May 7, 2011

Celebrating Age

 This past Thursday (May 5th) was my birthday.
From the moment I woke up and received phone calls from my loved ones, walking into the classroom that was decorated with streamers, "Happy Birthday" being sung to me in Spanish, and to birthday wishes from friends around the world...I was a blessed woman.
A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday 
but never remembers her age."
~Robert Frost

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
Abraham Lincoln
"Age is an issue of mind over matter.  If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."  ~Mark Twain

"Do not regret growing older.  It is a privilege denied to many."  ~Author Unknown
(photos courtesy of: weheartit.com) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...