Friday, May 27, 2011

Rabbit Hole (Friday Evening Movie)

"RABBIT HOLE is a vivid, hopeful, honest and unexpectedly beautiful portrait of a couple searching for a life that still holds the potential for beauty, laughter and happiness in the wake of a sudden loss that turned their world upside down." 
I saw this movie this past week and thought it was beautiful. It was a drama that didn't leave me feeling empty or hopeless in the end but instead hopeful for the future of the characters. A great story for me is one I can't quite forget and where I mentally look at it from different angles. The angles that I found so compelling were: The story of loss that was portrayed so honestly, the acting that made the story real, the simple music that would drift into certain scenes and make them more fragile, 
and the ending that was hope filled.  
*PG-13 for drug use and language 
(photos courtesy of:google
quote courtesy of:rotten tomatoes) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...