Thursday, May 24, 2012

Another One's Talent (Lucy Snowe Photography)

One of my favorite things is to take pictures
and going in hand with that, I love to 
look at other people's photographs. 
I just found Lucy Snowe Photography
today and I wanted to share some of 
my favorites with you. 

Twin Calves
*This reminded of when my mother
would feed the calves each morning. 

Reach for the Sky
*This reminded me how much I love 
to watch dance. 

Mother and Daughter
*I know this photo is titled "Mother
and Daughter" but for some reason it
reminded me of how my sister has always 
been there for me. 

Mid Century Art for Men 
*This one reminded me to have a
road trip adventure one day. 

(Thank you Lucy Snowe for 
your wonderfully creative
photos) 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...