Friday, May 25, 2012

Learning

This week I had a midterm for one of
my college classes.
I don't know about you but I get nervous
before taking a test/exam/midterm. Nervous
 to the point that often I have dreams about
 it and I wake up thinking, "Oh gosh,
everything I studied for just left
 my brain!"
The things I do like about taking an
exam are:
*Allowance to have more coffee
AND
Realizing that maybe I've remembered
more I've what I have been learning,
 than I thought I did.
"The more studying you do for the exam, 
the less sure you are as to which answer 
they want."

"Few minds wear out; most rust out." 
~Christian Nextell Bovee 

"When I was young I observed that nine
out of ten things I did were failures, so i did 
ten times more work." 
~Benard Shaw
(All photos courtesy of: we heart it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...