Monday, May 14, 2012

Sisters

This morning I got to talk to my sister Susan. 
*She makes me laugh.
 *She is the best hairstylist I've ever had
(even when I would say "ouch!" when
she would yank my hair combing it out)
*She has always been there for me. 
*Did I mention she makes me laugh? 
*She understands my sense of humor.
*She is the only person I've let wax my eyebrows 
(I did have an allergic reaction to the wax...
my eyebrows were red for about 3 days) 
*She always tells me I'm thin 
(how could I not love her?) 
*She is sassy
*She is loyal
*She is generous
*She is my sister and my friend...
I'm so lucky. 

I love you, Susan

"Our roots say we are sisters, our hearts say we are friends." 
~Amy Li
"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. 
You know whatever you do, they'll still be there." 
~Amy Li
"Never let an angry sister comb your hair."
~Patricia McCann
"The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to 
turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble."
~Clara Ortega

(All photos courtesy of: Jason Lee)

1 comment:

  1. you forgot to mention it was the WAX that make your eyebrows red, not my pulling!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...