Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Find Me at the Bookstore Pt. 2

Yesterday I shared I had spent part of my morning at the bookstore.
These are the books I had the pleasure of looking through.
This adorable book caught my attention because when I was
little I use to play with paper dolls.
In the Paper Doll Primer there are little girls with 
different outfits you can cut out. 
I only read the first two stories of
 The Stories of Edgar Allan Poe 
The first one is about a murder and what I found so fascinating about this story is the way he wrote it; almost as if it should be read out-loud, in a dimly lit room, where you are sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for the climix of the story! 
The title of  The Art of the Handwritten Note is what made me want to pick this book up. In this book the author writes how writing a letter, a thank you note, a sympathy card, can be extremely meaningful and that letter writing is not a lost art.
(Photos courtesy of: Barnes & Noble)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...