Thursday, November 4, 2010

Le Panier (Seattle)

Today I was studying and to give my brain a little break
I went into my kitchen and did some baking,
which reminded me of this beautiful bakery, whose website I stumbled upon. 
Le Panier~Very French Bakery in Seattle, WA.
Don't you think it looks delicious? Me too.
I hope one day to go there. 


Our Story

A Window to France…in the Heart of Pike Place Market
Le Panier, created by Hubert Loevenbruck and a group of French bakers, opened its’ doors in 1983. Pike Place Market was the perfect location to share the authentic style of a classic boulangerie and patisserie with the people of Seattle.
The aroma of fresh-baked bread has delighted our neighborhood and the many passers-by for over 25 years.  We invite you to step in and enjoy a taste of France with us.
Le Panier - In Pike Place Market
1902 Pike Place, Seattle, Washington 98101


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...