Friday, November 5, 2010

Wonderment

I was at a stop light one evening, it was beginning to turn into dusk when I heard a 
strange noise that made me look out my window.
Flying above me were swarms of sparrows,  circling around
and around. It was quite odd at first; I had really never seen
so many birds swarming like that. 
I happened to look to my side at the car next to me and
in the back seat there was a boy who had his face upturned towards
the sky to look at these birds. His face had a huge smile on it.
I don't think he found it odd, I think he found wonderment in 
what he was seeing. 

~Albert Einstein 
(photos courtesy of: google image)


1 comment:

  1. Love being around children for this very reason! We all need to stop and "drink in the flowers" (thought you may appreciate this Anne of Green Gables quote!). love your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...