Friday, November 26, 2010

A Little Elf in Your Life

I just watched  Elf last night and just so you now, as I was reading the quotes below I was
laughing so hard! I couldn't help myself, I really want you to watch this movie...
right now...I might even watch it again tonight; hee, hee! 
Buddy: Who the heck are you?
 Gimbel's Santa: What are you talkin' about? I'm Santa Claus. 
Buddy: No, you're not. 

Gimbel's Santa: Uh, why of course I am! Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho. 

Buddy: Well, if you're Santa, what song did I sing for you on your birthday this year? 

Gimbel's Santa: Um, Happy Birthday of course. Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho. How old are you son? 
Gimbel's Santa: You're a big boy. What's your name? 
Gimbel's Santa: Now what can I get you for Christmas? 
Buddy: Don't tell him what you want, he's a liar. 
Gimbel's Santa: Let the kid talk. 
Buddy: You disgust me! How can you live with yourself? 
Gimbel's Santa: Just cool it, Zippy. 
Buddy: You sit on a throne of lies. 
Gimbel's Santa: Look, I'm not kiddin'. 
Buddy: You're a fake. 
Gimbel's Santa: I'm a fake? 
Buddy: Yes! 
Gimbel's Santa: How'd you like to be dead, huh? Ho, ho, just kidding. 
Buddy: You stink. 
Gimbel's Santa: I think you're gonna have a good Christmas, all right. 
Buddy: You smell like beef and cheese, you don't smell like Santa. 



1 comment:

  1. We just watched this with my Dad (first time he saw it)! My Dad and Scott laughed the whole time, I think it was almost better watching them watch it then then the actual show...almost. Love you friend

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...