Monday, November 15, 2010

Find Me at the Bookstore

This morning I went to the bookstore. I will share more at a later time on the books I 
looked through, but for today I just wanted to say how much I love books. 
I think going to the bookstore has become one of my favorite things to do.
"A book is the only place in which you can examine a fragile thought without breaking it, or explore an explosive idea without fear it will go off in your face.  It is one of the few havens remaining where a man's mind can get both provocation and privacy."
  ~Edward P. Morgan
"The time to read is any time: no apparatus, no appointment of time and place, is necessary.  It is the only art which can be practised at any hour of the day or night, whenever the time and inclination comes, that is your time for reading; in joy or sorrow, health or illness." 
 ~Holbrook Jackson
(Photos courtesy of: google image, flickr)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...