Monday, January 23, 2012

For the Love of the Game

Who would have thought I'd find myself on a Sunday night, saying "Come on!" or throwing my hands up in the air because I was so excited a certain team had won? That's what watching American football has done to me. To be completely honest, I find the game fascinating and fun to watch. 
I don't think you'll ever find me with my face painted in a certain team's  colors, but you will find me looking forward to watching The Superbowl and not just because of the half-time show and snacks
 (I do still love the snacks though).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3hUpMgfMFc&feature=relmfu
* The American Professional Football Association, which later became the NFL, began in 1920 at a Canton, Ohio car dealership.
* The NFL is the world's richest professional sports league, bringing in close to $1 billion each year.


(photos courtesy of:google)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...