Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Joy in Eating Out

Tonight, after I got done with work, I went out to eat with my family and some friends. Ever since I was little, I've always loved eating out, especially for dinner. When I was growing up, I always knew eating out was a special treat, and it still feels like that now that I'm grown up. 
My family use to tease me because I would order the same thing every time. Even when I would say "I'll try something new this time" I would always order the 3 piece fried, chicken dinner. 
I think what makes eating out so special is you get to choose a dish that makes your stomach smile, you don't have to do any of the dishes and it's shared with people you love or care about. 
I hope this week you will be able to share a meal with the ones you love and laugh with. 
(photos courtesy of:weheartit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...